We look forward to seeing you all on Saturday, September 10 for the opening day of REC SOCCER!
When you arrive, go to the tables, check-in, and pick up your player’s shirt.
What should you bring?
Soccer Gear Needed:
- All players should own their own ball, with their name on it in permanent ink. Please bring the ball to every session. Ball size varies by age:
- Size 3 – Under 8 years (K and 1st grade)
- Size 4 – Ages 8 to 12 years (2nd to 5th grade)
- Size 5 – Ages 12 and up (6th grade and up)
- Cleats (not metal).
- Shin guards, covered by soccer socks.
- Athletic shorts or pants. We will provide a team t-shirt.
- A reusable water container (hopefully with ice water in it).
9:00-10:30am: 1st Grade Girls/2-3 Girls/4-5 Girls
10:30am-12:00pm: 6-8 ALL/2-3 Boys/4-5 Boys
Fort River Fields:
1:00pm-2:30pm: 1st Grade Boys