Hello AYSA Families!
This weekend we run week 2 of our spring REC program. The Schedule and Rosters below. Thank you to all of our volunteer coaches/assistant coaches, and helpers. If you missed last week, you can still pick up your shirt. Look for the registration table and check-in!
Saturday, April 22th
8:30-10:00am 1st Grade Girls, 2-3 Girls, 4-8 Girls at Plumbrook Field
10:30-12:00pm 2-3 Boys, 4-5 Boys, 6-8 ALL, Plumbrook Field
1:00-2:00pm Kindergarten, Fort River Field
2:00-2:45pm Pre-Kickers, Fort River Field
3:15pm-4:30pm 1st Grade Boys, Fort River Field
What to Bring:
- All players should own their own ball, with their name on it in permanent ink.
Please bring the ball to every session.
- Ball size varies by age:
- Size 3 – Under 8 years (Little Kickers, K and 1st grade)
- Size 4 – Ages 8 to 12 years (2nd to 5th grade)
- Size 5 – Ages 12 and up (6th grade and up)
- Cleats (not metal), with the exception of Pre-Kickers, where this is optional.
- Shin guards, with the exception of Pre-Kickers, where this is optional. Soccer socks should cover shin guards.
- Athletic shorts or pants. We will provide a team t-shirt.
- A reusable water container (hopefully with ice water in it).
- Questions: Email the Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org