Saturday 4/27 status will be announced in the morning

We are waiting to see the condition of the fields in the morning and will post here and on Facebook as early as possible in the morning.

Hoping for decent conditions so the recreational program and travel games can begin!

If you use Facebook please “like” and follow our new page so we can reach people easier with AYSA updates and announcements: