Hello AYSA Families and Friends!
Our new season of REC soccer begins on Saturday, September 9th.
Please remember to bring:
- Bring your own Ball (Size 3 for Pre-K/1st; Size 4 for Grades 2-5; Size 5 for Grades 6-8)
- Cleats (not metal) or athletic shoes.
- Shin Guards covered by socks. (Pre-K don’t need these.)
SCHEDULE: (DOWNLOAD IT HERE)
8:30-10:00am: Grades 1-8 Boys
10:30-12:00pm: Grades 1-8 Girls
1:00pm: Pre-K Session 1
3:15pm: Pre-K Session 2
- Drive SLOWLY when entering parking area, when parking, and when exiting.
- Park only in a designated parking space. Please do not park on grass.
- Dispose of your trash in a designated trash/recycling can. Do not leave anything on the field.
- HAVE FUN!
Hello AYSA Families!
We have made a change to the AYSA Fall Schedule. We are ADDING a session on 10/22. This means the FINAL week of Rec Soccer will be: November 5. We will now be using the November 6 date as the make-up date. Make-up dates are used only when we need to cancel sessions due to weather.
The updated schedule is HERE.
We hope you are all enjoying your soccer this fall! We are expecting rain tonight and tomorrow. We plan on holding soccer even if it raining. However, the Director of Coaching will make the call to cancel if he feels we need to do that.
If soccer is canceled, we will post the announcement on our website, on Facebook, and will send emails to everyone.
As of right now, we plan to play and have some fun! Please dress accordingly!
We will see you all on Saturday!
All of us at AYSA!
Now is the time to register for spring recreational soccer! In addition, some of our travel teams are still accepting players.
Hello Amherst Soccer Families!
Meg Rosa, AYSA President, and Chris Monteiro, AYSA Director of Coaching, have an important message about changes to the AYSA Soccer Program this spring.
If you have any comments or concerns, please email me at your convenience.
Register now for January Indoor Training!